NOTHING WRITTEN ON THIS BLOG (POSTS AND PAGES AND COMMENTS) IS INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sleeping in

After a long 4th of July weekend, the entire family is enjoying sleeping in.  Nice!  But I can't help but feel a little guilty because I know that Sam's sugar will be a little high when I do get her up.  She was 53 at 12:20am...Lots of activity yesterday...running around with her 18month old cousin.  I suspected a drop.  I gave her a snack for the low.  Her 2am check was 91 which was good.  She probably would have had a good number if I had woken her up earlier.  But she needed the sleep and I can correct her bg.

268  Not great but not too bad either considering she slept til 11am!  And she felt like the rest of her siblings...getting her days and nights mixed up during summer vacation.

No comments: