NOTHING WRITTEN ON THIS BLOG (POSTS AND PAGES AND COMMENTS) IS INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Refreshing for a new year!



Our garden in the spring.  Its much bigger and more productive now.
Boy! The summer is flying by. I can't believe Ive been off for more than a month already. The garden is growing awesomely. I have pumpkins turning orange, cantaloupes, a watermelon, onions, potatoes, carrots, squash, tomatoes and much more.  My girls really enjoy picking fruits and veggies right off the plants and snacking  then and there.  Most of the time Sammie doesn't even worry about the carbs.  They're minimal and she runs  'em off playing outside in the warm weather.   In addition to the gardening, the girls and I made papier mache dragon eggs. They're dry and ready to paint.   However, I can't get away from school completely. I have been on the web and reading many books, gathering new ideas for next year's kindergarteners.  And I just discovered the appeal of reading and blogging about parenting a diabetic child.
Unpainted dragon eggs

No comments: